[R] define a new family (and a new link function) for gam in gam package

Corrado ct529 at york.ac.uk
Mon Sep 21 11:12:06 CEST 2009

Dear Simon,

I want  a simple generalised additive model for regression which I can
customise (force /define a certain basis, certain order for the splines, knots
vector, generating new link functions, and force the regression through 0,0).

What do you suggest?

--
Corrado Topi

Global Climate Change & Biodiversity Indicators
Area 18,Department of Biology
University of York, York, YO10 5YW, UK
Phone: + 44 (0) 1904 328645, E-mail: ct529 at york.ac.uk