[R] How to avoid copy-paste when copying code from this list?

johannes rara johannesraja at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 09:44:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

How do you people avoid copy-pasting and manual editing of the code
posted in this list? I mean that if some one post a solution for an
answer like this:

> a <- 1:10
 [1]  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10
> a[1:5]
[1] 1 2 3 4 5

I have to copy-paste it to e.g. Tinn-R and remove "> " part of the
line to try it in my R. When you keep doing this it gets quite
annoying. How do you people avoid this (search and replace, perhaps?).
The best way would be to able to send this straight from your e-mail
reader into R (e.g. from gmail).

-Johannes