[R] Writing Reports from R in Microsoft Office Open XML format (follow-up)

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Sep 18 19:23:13 CEST 2009

I read the original post as asking if there is something like odfWeave that works for msword (I assumed windows, but I guess they could be asking about MSword on other platforms, it just sounds like a windows shop).

But yes, sword only works on windows (and is in beta version still) and uses a different interface from the standard sweave and odfWeave (process from inside word rather than process a file through R).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org