[R] Datetime conversion

Philipp Pagel p.pagel at wzw.tum.de
Fri Sep 18 13:09:41 CEST 2009

> The same what you have worked out is my need but i'm getting the following
> error
> Error in `$<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, "date", value = list(sec = c(0, 0,  :
>   replacement has 9 rows, data has 14

Please give more detail about what you did. This error is certainly
not from the example used in previous postings, as the data fram eused
there has 9 rows, not 14. Without the details (code) on what you did
its all guesswork. Perhaps you are mixing two data.frames of differnt
shape or ...

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel
Lehrstuhl für Genomorientierte Bioinformatik