[R] JGR install and run question

David Young dyoung at telefonica.net
Thu Sep 17 11:58:13 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I tried to install the GUI interface JGR for R yesterday on my Windows
Vista machine running R 2.9.2.

It did install and run but whenever I ran the package manager it
crashed.  It also did not appear to display all the available
packages.  For instance Hmisc and bayesm were not in the list.

Since I am new to R, and more so to JGR, I'd just like to know if JGR
is still supported and should run or if I'm wasting my time with it.
It had the nice feature of color coding the programs so that errors
were easier to spot, like in SAS.

Is anyone else successfully running JGR on R 2.9.2 with Vista?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

--
Best regards,

David Young