[R] wilcox.test p-value = 0

Keo Ormsby keo.ormsby2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:07:08 CEST 2009

Hi Murat,
I am not an expert in either statistics nor R, but I can imagine that
since the default is exact=TRUE, It numerically computes the
probability, and it may indeed be 0. if you use wilcox.test(x, y,
exact=FALSE) it will give you a normal aproximation, which will most
likely be different from zero.
Hope this helps.
Keo.