[R] Teaching material for children...

Vince Fulco vfulco1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:22:14 CEST 2009

Dear R colleagues-- Apologies for belabouring, but if it wasn't
obvious already, I was speaking specifically to R-Project resources
for young adults.  As I was querying the R-help list, thought that was
crystal clear but I've received an offer or two of assistance of a
more generic nature.

Best, V.

--
Vince Fulco, CFA, CAIA