[R] Is there any "month" object like "LETTERS" ?

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Fri Sep 11 17:40:57 CEST 2009

In the upper left corner of the help for LETTERS is
    Constants(base)
and usually that means that ?Constants would give
you the same help file.

All Rd files have one name entry and one or more alias
entries.  help() or ? looks in the list of alias entries, not
the name, but most help files include the name in the
aliases.  src/library/base/man/Constants.Rd does not
and probably should do that also.