[R] SAS vs. R in web application

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Sep 9 05:31:16 CEST 2009

Carlos,

The last time I checked the SAS license for web use was $25,000 per
year.  R costs $0 per century.  Still interested in SAS?

Not sure about your question about 'DOS window'.  R on a web server
interacts with your browser and doesn't open other windows.  There are
several online demos of R on web servers.

Frank