[R] output layout question

Roger Leenders r.t.a.j.leenders at rug.nl
Tue Sep 8 17:29:50 CEST 2009

Win7, R-2.9.1

Dear list,

I have a large (nxm) matrix which is the output of an analysis. Since it
is so large, I would like to use output formatting to make it easier to
find particular values and patterns in the matrix. In particular, I want
to print the matrix as follows:
- cells with a value that is below a given threshold should be printed
as empty (thus leaving out the low values from sight)
- cells with particular values should be printed in bold face or with a
larger font size

Is this possible? How would one do such a thing?

thanks, Roger