[R] how do I draw this surface -- hand drawn in the attachemtn

Sun Sep 6 16:28:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 5:16 AM, gallon li<gallon.li at gmail.com> wrote:
> Basially I have the observation for x, y, and z
>
> for each fixed z, the value of y moves from 0 to y0 as x moves from 0 to x0.
> I then move the curve for z from 0 to z0 and form a continuous surface. want
> to know if there is a way that R can replace my handdrawing.

Do the examples in ?persp help?

How about this example from the r graph gallery:

http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/graphcode.php?graph=42

I think lattice graphics also has functions to help plotting in 3d,
but I've never used it. I've only seen it in actio in the lattics vs.
ggplot series of posts on the learnr.wordpress.com blog (very
helpful).

-steve
--
Steve Lianoglou