[R] Is 'history' recorded in Rscript?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 20:21:48 CEST 2009

I get the same error in a bash session on a Mac. My assumption at this
point is is that the authors of Rscript decided that you should
already know what is in the input file and so left out that feature of
the console program. Mavbe if you explained why you wanted what would
generally be a straight copy of the input file, someone can offer a
work-around strategy.

--
David