[R] Applying qqmath using gamma distribution...

Petar Milin pmilin at ff.uns.ac.rs
Fri Sep 4 17:59:05 CEST 2009

Thank you very much for the answer!
However, instead of x being some uniform values, I have real values.
Hence, if I have dat$V1 of my interest, formula should be like this:

qqmath(~ V1, data=dat, distribution=function(V1) qgamma(V1,
shape=gammafit(dat$V1)$shape, scale=gammafit(dat$V1)$scale))

Is that correct?
(gammafit() from mhsmm package calculates parameters of gamma function)

Thank you, again. Best,
PM