[R] How to call R routines in C++`

lehe timlee126 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 05:41:30 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have some results generated in my C++ program. I 'd like to call some R
functions that can test if two sample sets are from different distribution,
like Kolmogorov-Smirnov and other more sophisticated Tests. I also like to
draw the histograms of the two sample sets in the same plot using R. As a
newbie to R, I greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to call R in C/C++
and recommendations on related R packages!
Thanks and regards!
-Tim