[R] Party plots

AnnieE aelmore at usgs.gov
Thu Sep 3 16:27:42 CEST 2009

I'm pretty new to R, and not much of a progammer (yet).  I'm having trouble
navigating the graphical output for the party algorithm.  Essentially, my
tree is too large for the default page size so the nodes overlap and obscure
one another.  Anybody know how to change the plot parameters to either:
     1) enlarge the page size so the default font fits comfortably
(preferred);
     2) shrink the graphics to fit the default page size (I worry that this
might make exports illegibly small); or
     3) show the tree in sections (not optimal, but servicable).

Any assistance offered is truly welcome.
Thanks