[R] data frame

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 1 16:44:09 CEST 2009

Well the data frame has dimensions 0,0, to start with.

Try  dim(rm)

What is "getmeasure" and what is it supposed to do?

# btw rm is NOT a good name since it also is a reserved word in R.  It removes objects.

To create a data.frame of your six vectors why not just say

mydata <- data.frame(V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6)