[R] ggplot2: stat_bin ..count.. with geom_text when NA is present

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:49:35 CET 2009

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the reproducible example.  The problem is actually in your
code, not mine ;)  You probably want: y = min(res, na.rm = TRUE) - 0.1
* diff(range(res, na.rm = TRUE))

Hadley

(drop = TRUE solves a difference problem - it controls whether or not
to remove bins with zero count)

http://had.co.nz/