[R] Cannot activate chm help in R 2.10

Ulrike Groemping groemping at bht-berlin.de
Wed Oct 28 07:48:32 CET 2009

Charles,

not quite in response to your question, but I think a better message in R
2.10 would be to suggest use of help_type="html" (which can of course be
included in Rprofile.site). While chm is no longer supported, html has been
substantially improved and provides new linking facilities between packages.

Regards,
Ulrike