[R] "ipredknn" - How may I find values?

Grzes gregorio99 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 01:37:08 CET 2009

I'm sorry David, this is my code once again:

 library(klaR)
 library(ipred)
 library(mlbench)
 data(PimaIndiansDiabetes2)
 dane=na.omit(PimaIndiansDiabetes2)[,c(2,5,9)]
 dane[,2]=log(dane[,2])
 dane[,1:2]=scale(dane[,1:2])
 zbior.uczacy=sample(1:nrow(dane),nrow(dane)/2,F)

klasyfikatorKNN=ipredknn(diabetes~glucose+insulin,data=dane,subset=zbior.uczacy,k=3)

oceny=predict(klasyfikatorKNN,dane[-zbior.uczacy,],"class")

df=data.frame(glucose=c(klasyfikatorKNN$learn$X[,1]),insulin=klasyfikatorKNN$learn$X[,2],diabetes=c(klasyfikatorKNN$learn$y))
 df$diabetes=factor(df$diabetes)

drawparti(df$diabetes, df$glucose, df$insulin, method = "sknn", prec = 100,
xlab = NULL, ylab = NULL)

But in my computer everything is ok. The "drawparti" is in "klaR" package.
Or maybe try like this:

drawparti(klasyfikatorKNN$learn$y, df$glucose, klasyfikatorKNN$learn$X[,2],