[R] automatically adjusting axis limits

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 27 20:00:28 CET 2009

PLEASE provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
 particularly a sample data.set.  At the moment it sounds like you have one variable (Wavelength) with a length of 56 and Reflectance with a length of 5,000.  What format(s) are the data in?  Data.frames?

 Clearly this is not the case but I don't understand the data layout at all