[R] Unable to get Legend with survplot rms package

Aric Gregson agregson at mednet.ucla.edu
Mon Oct 26 23:21:52 CET 2009

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:10:42 -0700
Frank E Harrell Jr <f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu> wrote:

> > survplot(survest(fit.example1), n.risk=T, conf='none',
> > cex.n.risk=.85, dots=T, col='gray10', lty=2)
>
> The argument to survplot should be a cph or psm or survfit object (or
> a survest result on a psm object).

My apologies, all that and I made a typo. I have been doing:

survplot(survfit(fit.example1), n.risk=...)

Perhaps this is still incorrect?

It does plot, but no legend, so it is likely incorrect. Trying to plot
the cph object does not work for me. I get an error about the datadist
not including the data. I did make a datadist that is the master
dataframe of which what I am trying to plot is a subset thereof.

Thanks, Aric

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is ...{{dropped:9}}