[R] Datasets for "The Statistical Sleuth"

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 05:48:26 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I wonder if there already exists any R packages containing all the
data sets for the book "The Statistical Sleuth"
(http://www.proaxis.com/~panorama/home.htm; also available at StatLib
http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/datasets/sleuth).

I'm writing an R package with a friend for one of our stat courses
where SAS is the main tool being used. As the time is limited and half
of the semester has gone, we want to finish the package ASAP before
the biased (my personal feeling) impression towards R comes up. It
will save us some time (especially the time on writing R
documentation) if anyone has already done the work of packing up all
the data sets. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Yihui
--