[R] RMySql problem

Noah Silverman noah at smartmediacorp.com
Fri Oct 23 22:48:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

It looks like you are potentially dealing with two separate issues.

1) Access - Mysql has very find grained permissions as to who can access
what and from where.  You need to make sure that your username in mysql
is allowed to access the database/tables from your location.

2) Corruption - You may have a corrrupted table.  Just use the SQL
command, "check table xyz" to find out.

-N