[R] Bayesian regression stepwise function?

Ravi Varadhan RVaradhan at jhmi.edu
Fri Oct 23 20:55:19 CEST 2009

The stepAIC() function in "MASS" can be used, with k = log(n), to implement
your suggestion of "quasi-Bayesian" stepwise selection using the BIC
criterion.

Ravi.

-------

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, The Center on Aging and Health

Johns Hopkins University

Ph: (410) 502-2619

Fax: (410) 614-9625

Email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu