[R] how do you know which functions are being debugged?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Oct 23 20:02:30 CEST 2009

On 10/23/2009 1:28 PM, Andrew Yee wrote:
> This is kind of a dumb question:  I know you can use isdebugged() to find
> out if a specific function is flagged for debugging, but is there a way to
> list all the functions that are flagged for debugging?

No, R doesn't keep any master list, it sets a flag in each one.  So you
could iterate over all visible objects to find the ones that have the
flag set (and this is quite slow, there are a lot of places to look),
but there would always be the chance that one was hiding somewhere you
didn't look.

Duncan Murdoch