[R] melting columns

Thibault Grava grava at unbc.ca
Thu Oct 22 02:11:26 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm using  R to run a acoustic analysis software called Seewave. I ask the code to extract a list of variables from my recording, and the program give ONE table for each of these. The tables consist of a two column data.frame with the time in column 1 and the frequency in column 2. However, for my purpose I need only one column with the time first and the frequency second. I tried different things but my knowledge in R is definitely too low to answer that. Thanks for your help!

Thibault Grava

PhD candidate
Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
University of Northern British Columbia
Prince George, BC   V2N 4Z9
Tel: (250) 960-6050
email:grava at unbc.ca