[R] TukeyHSD no longer working with aov output?

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Wed Oct 21 00:50:58 CEST 2009

 >I think its a problem with my data, something about how Rexcel
 >imported it

We don't have enough information to be sure.  My guess is that your
data in Excel is integers which are intended to be levels of a factor.
Excel doesn't distinguish between integers and integers that might be
factor levels.  This is an Excel issue, not an RExcel issue.

When you sent your data to R outside of RExcel, what did you do to
force the levels to be interpreted as factors.  Something similar must
be done when you send the data to R from within RExcel.