[R] RODBC sqlSave does not append the records to a DB2 table

Orvalho Augusto orvaquim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:58:29 CEST 2009

Now it becomes strange.

One thing I note from this generated query:
INSERT INTO STORAGE.TEST_APPEND2 ( "MACRONAME", "MACROUSER",
"MACRO_RT" ) VALUES ( 's_ej_mach_config_vz', 'jones2', 5 )

The names of the variables are in double quotes; That is a problem.
Can you try to run this query on another application and see what you
get.

Caveman