[R] what's the R code for wavelet decomposition (Haar transformation)?

Zhen Li zli at bios.unc.edu
Tue Oct 20 02:43:33 CEST 2009

Thanks so much, Chris! I only found Haar transformation from
"filter.select". The manual I found on "wd" doesn't include Haar in the
"family" specification. Essentially I want a code which can return
approximation coefficients and detail coefficients. There might be other
code in "wavethresh" I don't know of....I need more help here and thanks
again!

Zhen