[R] package installation from source

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Oct 19 15:26:05 CEST 2009

Hi

Upeeee! I finally get it work. For the record:

1. problem - spaces in path definition
2. problem - customised Rprofile.site which throws error when trying to
load some packages

After starting with all customised values disabled R CMD INSTALL ....
worked as charm.

Thank you very much, it is a long time I dealed with DOS and path setting.
However now I will remember forever - no spaces -.

Best regards
Petr