[R] loop and plot

Meyners, Michael, LAUSANNE, AppliedMathematics Michael.Meyners at rdls.nestle.com
Mon Oct 19 13:52:10 CEST 2009

Or you open a new graphics window / device as part of the loop, see, e.g., ?windows. Alternatively, you may write the content of the graphics device to a file for each iteration, see, e.g., ?savePlot (but you'd want to make sure that you have a different filename in each iteration, otherwise, you'll again have only one figure...).
Michael