[R] Estimation in a changepoint regression with R

Jay Emerson jayemerson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:36:15 CEST 2009

Package bcp does Bayesian changepoint analysis, though not in the
general regression
framework.  The most recent reference is Bioinformatics 24(19) 2143-2148; doi:
  10.1093/bioinformatics/btn404; slightly older is JSS 23(3).  Both
reference some
alternatives you might want to consider (including strucchange, among others).

Jay

Message: 4