[R] help: combine multiple 'pairs plots'

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Oct 15 19:44:30 CEST 2009

What are you trying to accomplish with this?

Pairs sets up the device to make the multiple plots and overrides previous splitting.

If you tell us what you want to accomplish, then maybe we can tell you a different way to get the result you want.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org