[R] [Beginner] Issue with the barplot function

tulesparo milanico at free.fr
Sat Oct 10 09:34:11 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am a beginner with R and I would need some help with doing the barplot I
want.

In fact I want to draw a barplot from my table, but the issue is that only
the modalities with nonzero values are plotted ; the fact is that I would
plot all the modalities, including those which have no value.

If I'm not clear, here is an example : let X, Y and Z be three modalities
which have respectively 2, 0 and 3 values ; my current barplot only draws X
and Z, and I also would draw Y.

Can someone help me please ?
Thank you

PS : Sorry if I've made mistakes, I'm French...