[R] Kernel Canonical correlation analysis (KCCA)

Guru Ananda gua110 at bx.psu.edu
Fri Oct 9 18:42:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

Does anybody know a good package/function for performing nonlinear/kernel
canonical correlation analysis in R? I tried the kcca() function in
'kernlab' package, but it requires both datasets to contain equal number of
variables, which isn't the case with my datasets. I'm therefore looking for
a function that performs kcca on datasets containing unequal number of
variables/columns.

Thanks,
Guru.