[R] lm output

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Sat Oct 10 07:00:26 CEST 2009

No, actually it does better to not suppress all output, because it tells you
where the trouble comes from by just showing the NA for the slope. The
intercept the regression gives you is the mean of y in this case. As for the
slope, Ted's graphic is illustrative as to why no slope can be estimated.
Overall, I would say the output makes sense.

Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus