[R] Is there a recent book on Q-Q plot and data visualization in general?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:19:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

I checked the 3rd edition of this book. But I don't find Q-Q plot.
Would you please take a look of the table of content below and let me
know if the same section is available in the 3rd edition?

http://www.amazon.com/Plane-Answers-Complex-Questions-Theory/dp/0387953612/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254856526&sr=8-1#reader

Regards,
Peng