[R] Spatial Autocorrelation

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Oct 6 19:08:39 CEST 2009

In addition to the taskview (below), you might consider using the "sos"
package, something like the following:

sa <- ???'spatial autocorrelation' # 58 matches
sc <- ???'spatial correlation' #  181 matches
s. <- sa|sc # union of the to 'findFn' objects
summary(s.) # 224 links in 57 packages
installPackages(s.)  # install packages with at least 5 >=
sqrt(max(count)) matches
writeFindFn2xls(s.) # write an Excel file with 3 sheets:  PackageSum2,
findFn, call

      This tells you that 22 help pages in "spdep" matched the search
term, plus 18 pages in each of nlme, ncf, and spatstat, as well as 17 in
ramps and 15 in geoR.  The "PackageSum2" sheet also provides other
information to help you decide which package to consider first.

      Beyond this, you may like to uses these functions with other
search terms;  see vignette('sos') for more information.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer
Disclaimer:  I'm the lead author of "sos".