[R] Visualizing some data

sverre sverre_johnsen at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:12:55 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have an easy data set. It has three columns: Subject, Condition, dprime. A
small excerpt follows, in order to illustrate:

Subject	Condition	dprime
HY	s	3.725846
CM	s	2.877658
EH	s	5
HY	st	2.783553
CM	st	2.633955
EH	st	5

I want to visualize this. What I thought of was having dprime on the y-axis
(scale 0-5), Subject on the x-axis, and then two lines plotted to show the
dprime value for condition s and condition st. I would like s to be plotted
with a solid line and st plotted as a dashed line.

I assume this is very easy. I just have no idea how to do it. I would
greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks.