[R] box plot

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Oct 5 19:02:24 CEST 2009

On Oct 5, 2009, at 12:47 PM, Henrique Dallazuanna wrote:

> See family argument in ?par:
>
> par(family = 'serif')
> boxplot(rnorm(100), main = 'Title of Boxplot')
>
> On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM, kayj <kjaja27 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I was wondering if if it is possible to change the font style and
>> the font
>> size for x labels, y labels and the main title for a box plot?

And while you are at that help page for par don't forget to read this
set of parameters:

cex.axis:
The magnification to be used for axis annotation relative to the
current setting of cex.
cex.lab:
The magnification to be used for x and y labels relative to the
current setting of cex.
cex.main:
The magnification to be used for main titles relative to the current
setting of cex.
cex.sub:
The magnification to be used for sub-titles relative to the current
setting of cex.

> --
> Henrique Dallazuanna
> Curitiba-Paraná-Brasil