[R] convert RData to txt

Paul Hiemstra p.hiemstra at geo.uu.nl
Mon Oct 5 14:10:42 CEST 2009

mykhwab at gmail.com wrote:
> hello all,
> will you plz tell me how can i convert RData files to txt,,,

Hi,

Depends on what is in the RData files, which can be any R object. So
there is no single answer as long as you don't provide more information.
So please read the posting guide for more information.

In general you can use the load() command to the RData file, and if it
is for example a csv file you can use write.csv to write it to ascii.

cheers
Paul

--
Drs. Paul Hiemstra