[R] Fetch large sized file from SQL

Corrado ct529 at york.ac.uk
Fri Oct 2 15:14:55 CEST 2009

You can try using RODBC, it allows you to connect to databases using the ODBC
driver.

I had some difficulties using it with the postgresSQL driver in the past,
because of some apparent incompatibility with the native postrgesSQL ODBC
driver. I think the problem where solved by the new ODBC driver for
postgresSQL and the new revision for RODBC.