[R] plot áµ’ C in graph axis label

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Fri Oct 2 10:55:31 CEST 2009

Hi

If you use a Microsoft OS and you just want to do a °C in the text there is
the alternative of using ASCII
Just press the keys Alt-248. Have used it for a number of years with success.
Also applies to other characters and without having to go to plotmath etc
You just need to be careful of the code page etc for it to work.

Regards

Duncan Mackay
Department of Agronomy and Soil Science
University of New England