[R] how to solve a problem in R this problem?can someone help me

susan jacobs pinkyhawk at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:45:18 CET 2009

Hi,

i already read everything that is in the site that it is in English , i not
figuring out how to start.

I don t understand how to look at the data that where given to me and began
to relate them.

I m sorry for my english but it s the best i can do, im not american or
english so i write with some mistakes.

I just need that someone explain me the basics to start solving a problem.
The things i read it s all about how to deal with R but im felling kind a
stupid because i don t understand how to start.:confused::confused:

I  already now how to aplly the formulas.

Best Regards,

Susan