[R] JMP <-> R ?

Upton, Stephen C scupton at nps.edu
Mon Nov 30 17:33:49 CET 2009

Hi Robert and Wai-Kuan,

I'd be interested as well. I see in the JMP Scripting Book that there appear
to be 3 possibilities (all in Chapter 11-at least for version 8):
1. using a JMP DataFeed object
2. using sockets
3. OLE automation

Sockets with something like RServe may be the way to go. I have not tried
any of the above methods yet but hope the pointers help.

steve

Stephen C. Upton
Research Associate
SEED (Simulation Experiments & Efficient Designs) Center for Data Farming
Naval Postgraduate School
Cell: 831-402-3888