[R] multiple comparisons with non homogeneus variances

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:53:21 CET 2009

I've forgot to cite the Games and Howell procedure, which some
literature (eg in "Pairwise Multiple Comparison Procedures: A Review"
[1]) referes as a good one for uneual samples and non homogeneus
variance. Yet I haven't found an implementation for R...

giovanni

[1] http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/bul/96/3/589.pdf