[R] Learning R - View datasets

guohao.huang at gmail.com guohao.huang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:05:05 CET 2009

Please check the following pdf file.
http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/32119622/IssueID/20091127

1. First install.packages("Flury")
2. library(Flury")
3. data("wines")

'wines’ is a data frame with 26 observations, one factor denoting the
country of origin and 15
quantitative variables denoting 15 free monoterpenes and
C[13]-norisoprenoids. It is thought these
influence the wine’s aroma.
Country a factor with levels South Africa Germany Italy
Y1 a numeric vector
Y2 a numeric vector
Y3 a numeric vector
Y4 a numeric vector
Y5 a numeric vector
Y6 a numeric vector
Y7 a numeric vector
Y8 a numeric vector
Y9 a numeric vector
Y10 a numeric vector
Y11 a numeric vector
Y12 a numeric vector
Y13 a numeric vector
Y14 a numeric vector
Y15 a numeric vector

If you do not know how to get these value, you can read ``R introduction''.
I hope this can help you.

                                                                      Guo-Hao
Huang