[R] Method

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 21:21:33 CET 2009

On Nov 24, 2009, at 1:44 PM, yonosoyelmejor wrote:

> I use length(myVector),but when i want to use for example
> exp(x.reconstruida[length(myVector)+1:length(myVector)+9]), I need
> that
> function returns the number of last element,would then:
>
> if the last position of my vector is 1440
>
> exp(x.reconstruida[1440+1:1440+9]

So that should give you (assuming that you close the expression) a
vector of values, "e" raised to a vector from elements 1441 to 1449,
if such elements have already been defined and are numeric.

> This is what I need, I hope having explained,

I do not think you have explained well enough. What is
"x.reconstruida"? Does it have a longer length than myVector?

Things would be much clearer if you made a small example (not 1440
elements long, maybe 10?).

--
David