[R] Graphic Device - View/get all graphics

MarcioRibeiro mestat at pop.com.br
Tue Nov 24 17:52:23 CET 2009

Hi Listers,
I am producing some graphics that the commands are in a FUNCTION...
The problem is that I end up viewing just last graphic and in my FUNCTION
there are 4 graphics with the PAR command function... Like those below...
How do I view/get the other 3 graphics? Any help?
Thanks in advance...

histogram<-par(mfrow=c(1,2))
hist(rw_mean_app,main='Bootstrap Method RWOriginal',xlab='Mean',ylab=' ')
hist(rwy_mean_app,main='Bootstrap Method RWY',xlab='Mean',ylab=' ')
par(histogram)

histogram<-par(mfrow=c(1,3))
hist(rw_median_app_ori,main='Bootstrap Method
RWOriginal',xlab='Median',ylab=' ')
hist(rw_median_app_mod,main='Bootstrap Method
RWModified',xlab='Median',ylab=' ')
hist(rwy_median_app,main='Bootstrap Method RWY',xlab='Median',ylab=' ')
par(histogram)