[R] Compiling from sources (ubuntu and x11)

stephen sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Fri Nov 20 06:34:22 CET 2009

 am using ubuntu 9.10 and I am getting and x11 lib/headers not found.
I have installed libx11-dev.  I thought this would solve the problem,
but it is not.  Any help would be appreciated.
kind regards,

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis